Am I the only one who has been loving all the different collars that have been in trend lately? Yeah, I didn't think so. I've seen everything from studded, sequined, pearled, dip dyed...I think the possibilities are endless with what you can do. I've been wanting to incorporate a galaxy print into my wardrobe somehow but haven't found just what I'm looking yet. In the meantime I thought it would be fun to apply it to one of the hottest trends of the moment.
If you want one too, here's how to do it yourself:
1. sponge on white paint, leave the edge black
2. Add your purple paint, I used the sponge as well as the brush
3. Mix in your blue with the white and purple
4. This isn't on the supplies photo but you will need a tooth brush.
Dip in paint and flick to get white specs...this will look like distant stars
5. Use your brush to randomly paint white dots (stars) and x's (twilight stars) to your collar
6. Sew on your ribbon with needle and thread
I used felt and did a peter pan collar but if you have an old black button up with a collar at home, I think a galaxy effect on that would be just as awesome.